When one has long hair, one is blessed with many hair options. While I tend to gravitate towards ponytails, I am enchanted by buns and chignons, intricate or tossed together and I am going to try to utilize them more in my hairstyle routine. Enjoy the inspiration.
I have been looking for this photoshoot for forever! Sasha Pivovarova recreated her wedding for Vogue last June and I love the glamour of it. The close up of Sasha’s eyes peering over flowers is one of my favorites ever. I hope you enjoy as much as I did.
Although this editorial is from 2009, I still love it. A lot of the style cues from last Autumn ring true still. The colors, high waists and layering keep it current and Jessica Stam keeps it lovely.
Photographed by: Benjamin Alexander Huseby Editorial: “New Pieces You’ll Love Forever” Magazine: Harper’s Bazaar September
The day I’ve been waiting for is nearly here. Starting Sunday, my boyfriend and I are going on holiday for five whole nights and six whole days. The beach! I’m not bringing my computer… I may not even turn on my phone… There could be a sporadic post but honestly I doubt it. I do hope you’ll come back upon my return – Monday 9/13. I’ll leave you with some goodies while I’m gone. Have a lovely holiday weekend!
In case you’ve missed
- Why I hate the “rule” An Homage to White After Labor Day
- A deliciously thrilling Natalie Portman in Ballerina on the Brink
- One of my favorite models, Jessica Stam
- Lots of lovely gold dresses and tresses in Golden Opportunity
I’ve been enjoying lately
- Sharp-witted Leandra Medine critiques fashion choices that women love and men loathe on The Man Repeller
- Wonderful photos and musings on Dress, Design and Decor
- Surprises galore on Design.Love.Fest.
- I am addicted to the NY Magazine blogs The Cut and Vulture