I have a serious style crush on Miroslava Duma, a Russian freelance writer, editor at Harper’s Bazaar and mom.
Rowan Lewis by Vanessa Jackman. Lovely!
I can’t get enough of this girl. More Taylor here.
“The only place I don’t keep clothes or shoes is in the fridge.” TTH
“I am really un-fussy. I don’t think I could ever wear a full look. Low-heeled old-lady pumps haunt my nightmares.” TTH
When asked by Refinery29:
What are your five key wardrobe pieces, things you wear constantly?
1. “Burberry trench coats, a great classic staple for fall or spring.”
2. “Madewell destroyed boyfriend jeans, I dress them up with my YSL heels for the office, or down with sneakers for traveling.”
3. “Punkrose leopard print sneakers, my go-to for days when my feet can’t take anything over .5 inches.”
4. “Chanel bag, I just got a large 2.55 after years of lusting after it. This one is the perfect carryall. My other tiny Chanel bags were always exploding with all the stuff I would try to pack in them.”
5. “My Rick Owens leather jacket, I can mix it with anything for an edgier effect. They are so expensive, but I stay on their radar and email list to make sure I’m always there for the sales.”
Inside her home
The full article here.
Also, have a peek at her 2008 Dallas wedding here.
Photos and more on Huffington Post
Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, the daughter of French Vogue’s Carine Roitfeld, is beautiful and stylish. She is the face of Tom Ford’s newest fragrance. She was profiled by Vogue UK’s Today I’m wearing. There is even a cultish blog, I want to be a Roitfeld, devoted to her family. I love the way she dresses and her casual hair.
via Habitually Chic