what I wore: trench – marvin richards, trousers – ralph lauren (seen here, here), blouse – old navy, bowtie – little boy’s at target, necklace – kate spade, platforms – steve madden, jewels – gifts, vintage, charm & chain, bcbg
This outfit is the result of having entirely too much time to get ready. Yesterday morning I woke up at 4am and could not go back to sleep (rare occurrence). So I got up, showered and spent two hours leisurely getting ready, as there was nothing else to do. I like this outfit even though it’s a lot going on. I find that I like looks that either say a lot or say next to nothing. Sometimes you need 2 necklaces, 3 bangles and 6 rings to feel dressed, sometimes it feels like the fewer the better. I’ve been wearing a lot of blue lately. I think it’s nice to do a really feminine hair style with such a tailored look. I’m really excited about an upcoming collaboration. More details soon!
I can’t get enough of this girl. More Taylor here.
“The only place I don’t keep clothes or shoes is in the fridge.” TTH
“I am really un-fussy. I don’t think I could ever wear a full look. Low-heeled old-lady pumps haunt my nightmares.” TTH
When asked by Refinery29:
What are your five key wardrobe pieces, things you wear constantly?
1. “Burberry trench coats, a great classic staple for fall or spring.”
2. “Madewell destroyed boyfriend jeans, I dress them up with my YSL heels for the office, or down with sneakers for traveling.”
3. “Punkrose leopard print sneakers, my go-to for days when my feet can’t take anything over .5 inches.”
4. “Chanel bag, I just got a large 2.55 after years of lusting after it. This one is the perfect carryall. My other tiny Chanel bags were always exploding with all the stuff I would try to pack in them.”
5. “My Rick Owens leather jacket, I can mix it with anything for an edgier effect. They are so expensive, but I stay on their radar and email list to make sure I’m always there for the sales.”
Inside her home
The full article here.
Also, have a peek at her 2008 Dallas wedding here.