Payton Bridewell shares The Window Shopper’s must-haves for Spring with At Home in Arkansas
I had the honor of sharing my must-haves for Spring with At Home in Arkansas. Here is the post.
Payton is the PR Chair of NWA Fashion Week. She is a fashion enthusiast with a corporate job in the beauty industry. She produced and styled photo shoots for the boutiques participating in NWA fashion week. She can also be found playing dress up on her blog, thewindowshopper.org or @mspayton on instagram. She’s very excited about fashion week; you can find her hosting the events on Thursday & Friday nights!
1. An Earcuff: I love wearing an earcuff lately. It adds edge without an actual piercing.
Ear Cuff, $88 shopbop.com
2. A bum bag: I’ve always loved fanny packs and I’ve picked a few up at thrift shops over the years. But for those who want something a little higher end, there seem to be more options out there. This version is both convenient & chic.
Bumbag, $165 DKNY
3. A one piece swimsuit: I wear a one piece as a leotard with jeans or high waist pants because it keeps the lines very clean. You can also hop in the pool at a moment’s notice.
Swimsuit, $59 ASOS
4. A colorful nail color: I work for P&G and I love the new CoverGirl Nail shades, like Mint Mojito. You really don’t need a topcoat!
CoverGirl Outlast Nail, $4.94 Walmart
5. Go with everything sandals: I gravitate toward anything clear or Lucite so I hope to pick up these Seychelles’ sandals from Maude in Fayetteville
Seychelles Heels, $89 Maude
6. A portable iPhone speaker: I keep one in my purse for impromptu dance parties.
iHome Speaker, $19 Target
7. Insoles: I wear heels almost every day. Dr Scholl’s insoles make it possible
High Heel Insole, $7.97 Walmart